Hi there from Paolo Perrotta!
Here’s how you can set up your system to run the book’s examples.
These articles contain explanations that didn’t fit in the book.
- Of Gradients and Matrices
- The Problem with Accuracy
- Grokking the Cross Entropy Loss
- Killer Combo: Softmax and Cross Entropy
- Neural Networks Visualized (called The Math of Multiple Layers in the book’s first printing)
- Coming Soon: Convolutional Neural Networks in Plain English
- This Is Machine Learning. A two-posts series that covers the same ground as the book’s first chapter. Here are Part 1: Learning vs. Coding and Part 2: Supervised Learning.
- Google Colab — The First Few Steps. A quick introduction to Google Colab, including an optional hands-on section.